Float Power Systems & Controls
Sub - Transmitter
(DCU for Clip-On Fault Passage Indicator)
The sub‐transmitter is used to receive the signal from the fault indicators, then decodes the signals, send them to center station via GSM message or GPRS net.
- Receives the signals sent by fault indicators through wireless signals.
- Transmits the location of the transmitter and fault information to the monitoring station through GPRS / by SMS through GSM.
- Runs on alternate power source: Inbuilt maintenance free rechargeable 1.3 AH battery.
- Solar Panels are attached on the exterior to provide power for the functioning of sub transmitter during day time, as well as recharge the batteries.
- Once fully charged, the battery can support the operations for up to 15 days.
Upto 35 kV
E-GSM/GPRS 900/1800, Double Frequency Channel
Plexiglass protection, amorphous silicon, 30 years life
125 mm X 220 mm X 220 mm
Operation Temperature Range
-15° C to 70° C
Maximum number of Indicators per Sub-Transmitter